Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Freelance work - Partizan Lab



Oh man, it's been forever since I posted. But here are some sketches from freelance worked I did last summer for 'Partizan Lab'. I designed some character ideas for the Carphone Warehouse commercial that launched October 2010 and it was very fun to work on. The animators Eric Lerner and Patrick Bergh did a fantastic job on the animation and was a great group to work with. You can see the video here.

Since my last post I started a new job and currently working at Zynga East and enjoying it very much. Working with a very talented group of artists and a very small team overall but feels nice since my past job has been filled with over 100 people. It's refreshing to be part of a small unique and fun team :)

Update mode very soon.

Free Blog Counter